A global study of education CEOs’ and Leaders’ strategic priorities
In April 2022, Mindyasa engaged with CEOs and Leaders from throughout the education industry to reveal insights on their strategic priorities, as well as the opportunities and challenges they face.
Over 30 CEOs and Leaders, representing education organisations from around the world, completed an online survey. Responses were received from well established businesses, not-for-profits and EdTech scale-ups. The study revealed that digital transformation and the acceleration of transformation plans top Leaders’ agendas.
Key findings included:
- 83% of Leaders state their digital transformation plans are the most critical part of their strategy or highest priority
- 93% believe that having a clear purpose is more important than ever
- 89% agree that an organisation’s responsibility to society is increasing
- 80% strongly agree that DE&I was a priority for their organisation
- Data, product and digital capabilities top investment priorities
The study clearly shows that accelerating digital transformations, and the acquisition of improved data and product development capabilities are a clear priority for the vast majority of Leaders.
To successfully navigate the coming changes, executives will need to master the hard stuff (strategy, strategic choices, operational excellence) as well as the soft stuff enablers (culture, leadership, organisational effectiveness). Studies show that nearly 80% of companies don’t successfully navigate change. Our hope is that the data shared here helps you beat those odds.
You can read more about the data, along with insights and analysis by downloading a copy of the report below.
Download PDF →